What are the benefits of having your own Mobile Business Apps
As businesses become aware of the growing importance of mobile marketing, many are still in the dark as to how it works and what the actual benefits of mobile marketing are. Having your own mobile app gives you the “tools” required to take your marketing efforts to the next level .
With over 40% of local Internet searches done on mobile devices,( 2012) it’s a no brainer as to why a business would want to embark onto creating their very own mobile app.
So how does the Mobile App helps in the marketing of your business?
A few years ago, big businesses such as Amazon, eBay, Target, and Gap, started promoting their brands and merchandise with Mobile Apps. A host of smaller businesses quickly followed suit. Industries such as auto dealerships, restaurants, hair salons and realtors also jumped onto the App wagon. The main reason is because Mobile Apps are the most affordable and effective way to reach out to customers these days.
Benefits for Business – Apps:
With your own business app, you can
- Build relationships
- Build loyalty
- Reinforce your brand
- Increase your visibility
- Increase your accessibility
- Solve the problem of getting stuck in spam folders
- Increase sell-through
- Increase exposure across mobile devices
- Connect you with on-the-go customers
- Generate repeat business
- Give you tools that are driving the “New App Economy”
- Enhance your social networking strategies
- Mobile e-commerce
- Allow customers to have one touch access to your contact information and to make fast, seamless appointment scheduling
- Sent notifications of special events, launches, etc.